This thread was locked on 2008-10-21 15:46:09
Forums > General Industry > Sexy Mature Models 40+

Model

Southern Gent

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Incredible looking women over 40! I find working with models that are more mature to be fun and relaxed when working a shoot. Nothing better than seeing a woman who takes care of herself. I would work with 40+ models anyday!

Jul 10 07 10:09 am Link

Model

CagedGypsy

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

2.5 years and counting and I can say I'm a 40+ model.  Hopefully by then I'll be in better shape with physical therapy (I'm about to enter into) due to my physical disability.

PS You women are lovely and something to look up and forward to.

Jul 10 07 10:15 am Link

Model

Modell T

San Diego, California, US

I'm in the 40+ category....

Jul 10 07 10:20 am Link

Model

Southern Gent

Atlanta, Georgia, US

By the way, I should probably mention that I'm also a 40+ model...age 43 smile

Jul 10 07 10:42 am Link

Model

Lynn Louise

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, US

Mac Davis wrote:
By the way, I should probably mention that I'm also a 40+ model...age 43 smile

And a HOT one you are Mac......:-)

Jul 10 07 02:22 pm Link

Model

Lynn Louise

ERNIE CHAN wrote:
Lynn-I definitely would shoot with you-you are very attractive-great looking figure and legs-give me a call if you are ever in Houston.

Jul 10 07 10:08 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Peggy Vee wrote:
Yay!  It's my birthday, and I am 44!  Never been happier or looked healthier!

Woo Hoo!  LIFE is GOOD!

Happy Birthday Peggy!!!!!!!

May it be joyful and deliteful.. and may you have many more as wonderful as this one..

Jul 10 07 11:11 pm Link

Model

Lynn Louise

AndrewG wrote:

Happy Birthday Peggy!!!!!!!

May it be joyful and deliteful.. and may you have many more as wonderful as this one..

Andrew...hope your trip to NJ is going well!

Jul 12 07 10:15 am Link

Photographer

Umar

New York, New York, US

Lynn Louise wrote:
I've seen thread's for Models 30+, but what about us girls that are 40+?  Is there a need for us mature models or do the younger models have preference over us?

Lynn you can put a lot of models half your age to shame.  I would photograph you any day. You are not allowed to throw in the towel wink yet....

Jul 14 07 08:28 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

There is an over 40 in my profile.

Jul 14 07 08:35 pm Link

Photographer

Aber Glamour Photo

Turtle Creek, Pennsylvania, US

I am working on a new project on mature models. So far I have three models, and did a shoot with one of them this past Thursday. Why are they hard to find?

Jul 14 07 08:39 pm Link

Photographer

SensualThemes

Swoyersville, Pennsylvania, US

I love older, sexy women...fun to try out more mature fashion styles, to bring out the "little girl" (over 18) in you, and to express some MILF fantasies...

If you're ever in Northeaster PA, look me up!

Jul 14 07 08:46 pm Link

Model

Rolene

Boca Raton, Florida, US

I am 51 now....you want to shoot?

Jul 15 07 03:17 pm Link

Model

Janie Marie

Cambridge, Idaho, US

Check out an older thread that continues..callled "In Praise of Mature Models"

There is a big demand for us...so don't give up..you look great.

I am 47 and still going .....

My best to you

Jul 15 07 03:25 pm Link

Photographer

Z_Photo

Huntsville, Alabama, US

Jul 15 07 04:01 pm Link

Photographer

jac3950

Freedom, New Hampshire, US

Rolene wrote:
I am 51 now....you want to shoot?
[img]

maybe put a link to this 18+ shot... let's not jeopardize this thread.

Jul 15 07 05:57 pm Link

Model

Lynn Louise

Melvin Aber Photography wrote:
I am working on a new project on mature models. So far I have three models, and did a shoot with one of them this past Thursday. Why are they hard to find?

They are not hard to find.....you just have to go find them!!

Jul 20 07 09:18 am Link

Photographer

Studio 530

I tend to gravitate towards working with younger models... although I don't intend to-- it's just the way it works out. I guess they have the aesthetic qualities I'm looking for-- I dunno. I am not opposed to working with a more mature models however and I'm sure that the added life experience would be beneficial. I don't think I've ever shot a model (TFP ) over 30 ( but I have done a ton of acting headshots for 40 plus actors and actresses ) now that I think about it.... hmmmm.

Jul 20 07 11:11 am Link

Model

Lynn Louise

Studio 530 wrote:
I tend to gravitate towards working with younger models... although I don't intend to-- it's just the way it works out. I guess they have the aesthetic qualities I'm looking for-- I dunno. I am not opposed to working with a more mature models however and I'm sure that the added life experience would be beneficial. I don't think I've ever shot a model (TFP ) over 30 ( but I have done a ton of acting headshots for 40 plus actors and actresses ) now that I think about it.... hmmmm.

Maybe you should give it a try....we won't bite.....at least not hard......:-)

Jul 20 07 11:14 am Link

Photographer

jac3950

Freedom, New Hampshire, US

Lynn Louise wrote:
....we won't bite.....at least not hard......:-)

That alone is incentive!

Jul 20 07 11:18 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Lynn Louise wrote:

Maybe you should give it a try....we won't bite.....at least not hard......:-)

and on request????

Jul 20 07 11:27 am Link

Photographer

Bent Creek Productions

Greenwich, Connecticut, US

Lynn, your port has great varitety.  I say hurray for 40 + ... especially since I turned 40 on the day that you started this thread.

I travel through Harrisburg several times a year.  Any interest in collaborating?

Jul 20 07 11:33 am Link

Photographer

Mark Anderson

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I'd say that 1/3 of my clients who come in for art nudes or glamour nudes are over 40.  Age isn't a factor of beauty

Jul 20 07 11:38 am Link

Model

BonnieAdele

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

You gals ( and guys) look great . I will be there in a few years. I think, as a nurse, I see a big difference in people who exercise, do not smoke or drink and who also have parents who age well and have healthy lifestyles.  My Dad still swims a mile a day, bless his heart !! So keep it up everyone !! Blessings always,

Bonita

Jul 20 07 11:40 am Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

It's probably because I just turned 50, but I certainly prefer women over 40, not only as models but just in life in general. I think once you get a little older you just aren't as self conscious about things, and just sort of say and think - Hey, this is me! I'm happy and proud of what I am! Which of course, is essential in modeling. Self confidance goes a long way, and is much more attractive than any specific look or type.

I do have to say, though, as much as I would love to work with mature models , I have never been able to do that - though not from lack of trying. Many of them don't reply back, and 2 of the absolute biggest flakes I have ever had were mature models. I drove 50 miles to shoot with one of them and she didn't show. The other - well that one is a really long story!

So the maturity is not necessarily gained with age. But I'm not giving up!

Jul 20 07 12:19 pm Link

Model

Janie Marie

Cambridge, Idaho, US

Erotic Pin-up Art wrote:

Lynn, you and all of the 40+ models look outstanding--you are all gorgeous.

Thank you for that comment....on quick and caught this.. I am 47 and proud....

I appreciate all you photographers who appreciate us.

xooxoxoxo

Jul 21 07 12:02 pm Link

Model

Lynn Louise

Cubby wrote:
Lynn, your port has great varitety.  I say hurray for 40 + ... especially since I turned 40 on the day that you started this thread.

I travel through Harrisburg several times a year.  Any interest in collaborating?

Yes of course....let me know when you'll be in the area!

Jul 29 07 11:03 pm Link

Model

Lynn Louise

Greg Kolack wrote:
It's probably because I just turned 50, but I certainly prefer women over 40, not only as models but just in life in general. I think once you get a little older you just aren't as self conscious about things, and just sort of say and think - Hey, this is me! I'm happy and proud of what I am! Which of course, is essential in modeling. Self confidance goes a long way, and is much more attractive than any specific look or type.

I do have to say, though, as much as I would love to work with mature models , I have never been able to do that - though not from lack of trying. Many of them don't reply back, and 2 of the absolute biggest flakes I have ever had were mature models. I drove 50 miles to shoot with one of them and she didn't show. The other - well that one is a really long story!

So the maturity is not necessarily gained with age. But I'm not giving up!

Don't give up!!  There's plenty of us around!  You just have to come and find us!

Aug 14 07 05:30 pm Link

Photographer

Aber Glamour Photo

Turtle Creek, Pennsylvania, US

Lynn,
I have been trying to work with mature models but they seems not interested. I have this project
which I am trying to get it going on mature models I know you would help me with this and I will be heading east in Sept. I love your work!

Melvin

Aug 14 07 05:49 pm Link

Model

Lynn Louise

Melvin Aber Photography wrote:
Lynn,
I have been trying to work with mature models but they seems not interested. I have this project
which I am trying to get it going on mature models I know you would help me with this and I will be heading east in Sept. I love your work!

Melvin

Thanks Melvin....looking forward to working with you on this project when you come out this way!!

Aug 14 07 08:44 pm Link

Photographer

Alan Meeks

Fairfield, Alabama, US

Lynn Louise wrote:
I've seen thread's for Models 30+, but what about us girls that are 40+?  Is there a need for us mature models or do the younger models have preference over us?

Lynn,
I would LOVE to work with you. After ALL, you say your 40 but as Beautiful as you are you look, 25-ish ( big_smile

Take care.

Alan-
Manning-Photography

Aug 14 07 08:50 pm Link

Model

Lynn Louise

Alan Meeks wrote:

Lynn,
I would LOVE to work with you. After ALL, you say your 40 but as Beautiful as you are you look, 25-ish ( big_smile

Take care.

Alan-
Manning-Photography

Thanks Alan...your always so sweet!  I just wish you were closer as I'd love to do a shoot with you!

Aug 14 07 08:57 pm Link

Photographer

g2-new photographics

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Many here I'd enjoy working with for sure.

smile

(Hi, Mayan.)

Aug 14 07 08:58 pm Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

pw-gii photographics wrote:
Many here I'd enjoy working with for sure.

smile

(Hi, Mayan.)

(Hiya, Pete!)

smile

Aug 14 07 10:45 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Rothman

Oak Park, Illinois, US

Janie Marie wrote:
Check out an older thread that continues..callled "In Praise of Mature Models"

There is a big demand for us...so don't give up..you look great.

I am 47 and still going .....

My best to you

AND  one of the best Models I've shot with.   Hi Janie

:-)

Aug 19 07 10:15 am Link

Photographer

Michael Rothman

Oak Park, Illinois, US

Aug 19 07 10:15 am Link

Photographer

photos1000

Hamilton, New Jersey, US

I think it is more like 1 percent of the models on here are younger. If the model looks good and is over 18 that is all that counts. I used a 40 year old model for a magazine and she got in.

Aug 19 07 10:20 am Link

Model

Lynn Louise

bump

Aug 22 07 10:52 pm Link

Photographer

Images by Judd

Richmond, Virginia, US

Since I haven't read every post here, I'll put my 2cents in anyway.  The only age limit I have is underage.  If I do an underage, a parent or guardian has to be close by, and it must be a paid shoot, in other words they are there because they want to be.

Coming back to the business after being away for a number of years I'm rebuilding in digital, and as such I look more for attitude, than age.  In the past I've found attitude and personality produce better results.

Aug 22 07 11:54 pm Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Lynn Louise wrote:

I'll shoot 'em from 8 to 80, crippled, blind or, crazy.

LOL

Modified from an ole Army cadence that we couldn't sing while marching on base. Only in the woods.

Aug 22 07 11:57 pm Link