Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > What if your photographer is "happy to see you"?

Photographer

Photography-by Sherry

New York, New York, US

XposurePhoto wrote:
OK Guys! ...no more boxers...use Duck Tape next time you are going to a shoot..it works well, you may feel a little disomfort and may walk funny at times, but the models will never have to see your emotions and you will keep it verry professional!

Case close...ohhh, and Ladies....STOP LOOKING!!!!

XP

LOL

Apr 01 07 03:08 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

Marlena1 wrote:
Seriously! Not even two weeks ago there was a thread about weather or not getting turned on by a model during a shoot was a bad thing. Most people got called unproffessional if they admitted something close to that. Now there is a thread about the same thing and it seems like it's the other way around. It's now a bad thing if you can't turn give a photographer a boner during a shoot?  I personally, chose not to share my opinion in this thread about the subject. But really! What is with this place?

I don't think anyone is saying it's bad if you can't "give a photographer a boner" they are just saying it isn't anything to get freaked out about.

The point being, if a model can turn on a photographer during a sexy, erotic, whatever you want to call it shoot, even while the photographer is concentrating on composition, exposure, etc, then chances are they are accomplishing what was set out to do.

Apr 01 07 03:13 pm Link

Photographer

Gone Til Novus-ember

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

My dick's ALWAYS hard.  Hell I'm erect right now!

Apr 01 07 03:16 pm Link

Photographer

oldguysrule

Tiff Marie wrote:

whoa whoa.  it is not a phobia. you guys are looking way too far into what i said earlier. in all seriousness, i do not hate men, i have no issues with men....i just wouldn't be comfortable with an erect photographer. i know that its natural and happens blah blah blah, but that doesn't change how i feel. i'm also not comfortable when i dance with a guy and he gets an erection. why? i'm just not. i shouldn't have to validate that. 

i guess i say things in jest because in my life, not everything is taken soooo seriously nor is every line picked apart by people who can't get over themselves for just a minute. honestly, relax. although my last post was mostly sarcastic, i am now honestly saying that i am sorry if anyone was offended.  if you're a photographer in the southern california area who is prone to erections while shooting, feel free to add me to your list of 'models not to shoot'.

thanks for clarifying ... all those ewwwwwws had me concerned smile

for the record... its never happened to me in 40+ years

Apr 01 07 03:16 pm Link

Photographer

oldguysrule

Novus Ordo wrote:

dude that's your monopod
i hope you didn't pack your pecker in the carrying case and stuff the rod in your pants again!

Apr 01 07 03:17 pm Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

Novus Ordo wrote:

that's because I'm sending you sexy pictures over IM.

Apr 01 07 03:18 pm Link

Photographer

oldguysrule

Jessalyn wrote:

heyyyyy where's MINE?

Apr 01 07 03:19 pm Link

Photographer

Gone Til Novus-ember

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

oldguysrule wrote:

dude that's your monopod
i hope you didn't pack your pecker in the carrying case and stuff the rod in your pants again!

D'OH!!  I'd put my head in my pants if it wasn't screwed on tight.  wait...i already have a head in my pants...ummm...well I'd...ummm...DAMMIT!

Apr 01 07 03:19 pm Link

Photographer

Gone Til Novus-ember

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Jessalyn wrote:

**Pulls out Jergens**

**squick, squick, squick**

Apr 01 07 03:20 pm Link

Photographer

The Divine Emily Fine

Owings Mills, Maryland, US

I usually make a reference to a roll of Necco wafers.
Mmm.
Neccos...

Apr 01 07 03:21 pm Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

Novus Ordo wrote:

**Pulls out Jergens**

**squick, squick, squick**

https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j50/Tamora_1337/roflmao.jpg

Apr 01 07 03:21 pm Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

oldguysrule wrote:

heyyyyy where's MINE?

Ransom doesn't like to share. he's having private time right now. lol

Apr 01 07 03:22 pm Link

Model

Plus model Ari

Monterey Park, California, US

Greg Kolack wrote:

Depends what mood she's in.

"Hmm, I feel like short, thick, and circumsized today."

Omg I almost fell off my chair laughing!

Apr 01 07 03:22 pm Link

Photographer

Bananaboat

Tiff Marie wrote:
you're all right. i am sorry. i deeply apologize for and regret any offensive remarks that i may have made about wieners. i will spend the rest of my day looking at pictures of boners that way if i am ever in a situation in which i am surprised by one, i will be able to choke my discomfort. thank you fall for reminding me that natural things like boners should not disgust me and for keeping in mind that not all women are comfortable with the sexual organs of men, regardless of the intention slash motivation behind the erection.

sincerely,
tiff marie- dyke extraordinaire.

did anyone else miss the line about how when she is surprised by one she will be able to choke her discomfort.... ^_- not gonna say anymore.... ha

Apr 01 07 03:23 pm Link

Photographer

oldguysrule

Jessalyn wrote:

Ransom doesn't like to share. he's having private time right now. lol

tiff is gonna vomit

Apr 01 07 03:23 pm Link

Photographer

orinxpress

NORTH HOLLYWOOD, California, US

Ack, my favorite model trusts me so much, I can sleep in the same bed, or in a chair, take her for a meal in the middle  of the night and if she does a sexy shoot I can say anything and she will laugh it off.

Apr 01 07 03:24 pm Link

Photographer

studio kgm inc

Nashville, Tennessee, US

ive never gotten a hard on during a shoot, however i have shot a girl that got a little excited and had a bit of a wet spot showing up on her panties.  does this make her unprofessional, no.  it was something out of her control.  same goes for guys.

how you act once youre in such a situation is really what represents professionalism.  in our case, she noticed it about the same time i did.  so she excused herself for a minute, changed panties and we went on.  no point in making a spectacle over it.

Apr 01 07 03:27 pm Link

Photographer

art of the muse- musart

holy cow...
is this thread really happening?

you get a woody, take a break.
you get light headed, take a break.
you get tired, take a break.

sheesh.

wasn't there a minimum age to be here???

Apr 01 07 03:31 pm Link

Model

Plus model Ari

It really comes down to being professional. Yes erections happen and most guys can't control it. If he's not trying to get you to help him out with it (wink, wink) then it shouldn't be a problem. If he is professional enough to continue doing his job when this occurs then you should be too. I'm just lucky to be a woman because I'll never have the problem of the surprise boner lol.

Apr 01 07 03:32 pm Link

Model

MarlenaLove

Spring Lake, Florida, US

Greg Kolack wrote:

I don't think anyone is saying it's bad if you can't "give a photographer a boner" they are just saying it isn't anything to get freaked out about.

The point being, if a model can turn on a photographer during a sexy, erotic, whatever you want to call it shoot, even while the photographer is concentrating on composition, exposure, etc, then chances are they are accomplishing what was set out to do.

I know what the point is. I have read through the thread. I was just commenting that there is a huge difference between the previous thread and this one in terms of people's answers. I was surprised to find that. I got trampled all over in the last thread for my feelings about this subject. Most people thought that it was innapropriate for a photog to pop wood during a shoot. It seems like most of the participants in this thread feel the opposite is true.

In the case of Tiff, who stated that a photog she had worked with did not get an erection, one person who responded to her said that it was not something Tiff should openly admit. Thus, the person who responded to Tiff's statement, was basically saying that she wasn't doing the job well enough if she didn't give said photog a boner. But the responder could have been sarcastic.

Apr 01 07 03:35 pm Link

Photographer

The Divine Emily Fine

Poor people and their fear of the cock...

'Cause it's such a handy thing.

Apr 01 07 03:37 pm Link

Model

Donezo

Los Angeles, California, US

so, i was just trying to nap and thought about how oldguysrule said that i should stick to female photographers.  and i was like well, what if i was shooting with a female and i look over and her giney juice is seeping through her pants?  hi, awkward. that would make me feel the same as a boner would. i could probably tell myself that its pee, but now, thanks to this thread and my imagination, i don't think that i could actually believe that it's pee.  that's it. i'm gonna try to nap again. have fabulous sunday afternoons.

Apr 01 07 03:40 pm Link

Photographer

digital Artform

Los Angeles, California, US

Emily Fine wrote:

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Photographer

CBs Photography

Ontario, California, US

Threads like this are exactly why it's called Model "Mayhem".  My pet name for this site is Model "Madness".

The stories you have read are true but the names have been changed to protect the innocent.  ( : > P

Photographer

oldguysrule

Emily Fine wrote:

sure, but when you can't turn without knocking over the lamp, and need to sit in 1st class just to keep from annoying the person in the seat infront of you with your constant knocking... sigh... and then there are those f*ng loggers who pursue you with chainsaw and visions of cordwood. i'm tellin ya... it ain't as easy as it sounds!

Apr 01 07 03:41 pm Link

Photographer

oldguysrule

bloody double post
maybe i should use my fingers to type?

Apr 01 07 03:41 pm Link

Model

MarlenaLove

Spring Lake, Florida, US

studio kgm inc wrote:
ive never gotten a hard on during a shoot, however i have shot a girl that got a little excited and had a bit of a wet spot showing up on her panties.  does this make her unprofessional, no.  it was something out of her control.  same goes for guys.

how you act once youre in such a situation is really what represents professionalism.  in our case, she noticed it about the same time i did.  so she excused herself for a minute, changed panties and we went on.  no point in making a spectacle over it.

I would just like to say that a juicy pussy doesn't always mean that a woman is turned on. Some women are just slippery.

Apr 01 07 03:42 pm Link

Photographer

HOTTIE SHOTS

Memphis, Tennessee, US

Tiff Marie wrote:
you're all right. i am sorry. i deeply apologize for and regret any offensive remarks that i may have made about wieners. i will spend the rest of my day looking at pictures of boners that way if i am ever in a situation in which i am surprised by one, i will be able to choke my discomfort. thank you fall for reminding me that natural things like boners should not disgust me and for keeping in mind that not all women are comfortable with the sexual organs of men, regardless of the intention slash motivation behind the erection.

sincerely,
tiff marie- dyke extraordinaire.

I read your first post and thought "what a cold humorless bitch".  But then I read this one and you had me laughing.

Apr 01 07 03:42 pm Link

Model

Plus model Ari

Tiff Marie wrote:
so, i was just trying to nap and thought about how oldguysrule said that i should stick to female photographers.  and i was like well, what if i was shooting with a female and i look over and her giney juice is seeping through her pants?  hi, awkward. that would make me feel the same as a boner would. i could probably tell myself that its pee, but now, thanks to this thread and my imagination, i don't think that i could actually believe that it's pee.  that's it. i'm gonna try to nap again. have fabulous sunday afternoons.

wtf? I've never gotten so wet that I seeped through my underwear and pants.

Apr 01 07 03:43 pm Link

Photographer

Ed the Healer

Addison, Alabama, US

I'm a firm believer in not wasting a good hard-on on someone I can't fuck.  Since I have never met a model who has given me even the least inspiration to fuck her, I guess I've never been "happy" to see a model.

Apr 01 07 03:44 pm Link

Model

Plus model Ari

Lance Romance wrote:
I'm a firm believer in not wasting a good hard-on on someone I can't fuck.  Since I have never met a model who has given me even the least inspiration to fuck her, I guess I've never been "happy" to see a model.

You my friend are working with the wrong models smile

Apr 01 07 03:45 pm Link

Photographer

Envy - Art

Kansas City, Missouri, US

Gross...nasty...disgusting and just WAY unprofessional!!!  Get a female photographer who actually wants to make cool images instead of what you have under your clothes...

Ok...just kidding about getting only a female photographer, because I have some male photographer friends who are very professional...but that still is just ick to me.

Apr 01 07 03:48 pm Link

Model

Plus model Ari

- Envy - wrote:
Gross...nasty...disgusting and just WAY unprofessional!!!  Get a female photographer who actually wants to make cool images instead of what you have under your clothes...

Ok...just kidding about getting only a female photographer, because I have some male photographer friends who are very professional...but that still is just ick to me. [/quote

Here we go again

Apr 01 07 03:49 pm Link

Photographer

The Divine Emily Fine

oldguysrule wrote:

sure, but when you can't turn without knocking over the lamp, and need to sit in 1st class just to keep from annoying the person in the seat infront of you with your constant knocking... sigh... and then there are those f*ng loggers who pursue you with chainsaw and visions of cordwood. i'm tellin ya... it ain't as easy as it sounds!

A bit high maintenance but I can handle them ;P

Apr 01 07 03:49 pm Link

Photographer

The Divine Emily Fine

Digital Artform wrote:

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Can yours handle 8 times a day? If so, I love you, too.

Apr 01 07 03:51 pm Link

Photographer

BlackWatch

Cleveland, Ohio, US

Greg Kolack wrote:

Remember This Is Spinal Tap?

That was "armidillo in his trousers..."

Apr 01 07 03:51 pm Link

Photographer

Intrigue Inc

Atlanta, Georgia, US

personally,i'm happy to see any model
i'm just happy to see some more than others....hell
if they got tha guts to actually SHOW, shit,
that should make EVERYBODY excited!

Apr 01 07 03:52 pm Link

Photographer

The Divine Emily Fine

Tiff Marie wrote:

Oh no you didn't.

You did not just say "giney juice."

Dear god, woman, control your tongue!

Apr 01 07 03:52 pm Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

Marlena1 wrote:
Seriously! Not even two weeks ago there was a thread about weather or not getting turned on by a model during a shoot was a bad thing. Most people got called unproffessional if they admitted something close to that. Now there is a thread about the same thing and it seems like it's the other way around. It's now a bad thing if you can't turn give a photographer a boner during a shoot?  I personally, chose not to share my opinion in this thread about the subject. But really! What is with this place?

If you'll notice, the people here are not the same as the ones in the other thread.  We do not all speak with one voice.

Apr 01 07 04:02 pm Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

Novus Ordo wrote:

tongue

Apr 01 07 04:03 pm Link