This thread was locked on 2007-06-28 18:32:54
Forums > Newbie Forum > Some fo you are a really JOKE.

Model

Gennavive Leigh

Allentown, Pennsylvania, US

DDuran wrote:

Funny, considering the photos you have are pretty much crap anyway...

big_smile

Jun 28 07 08:18 am Link

Photographer

popemagnet

Cardiff, Alabama, US

PYPI wrote:
This thread needs hijack. Here's two guys polishing their balls.
https://images26.fotki.com/v891/photos/1/156060/4923150/ball7bz-vi.gif

Ahhh, The Big Lebowski. Superb film. Wish the Cohens would get back to work like that again.

Jun 28 07 08:19 am Link

Photographer

Mac Wolff

Litchfield Park, Arizona, US

Pffffffffffffffffffft

Jun 28 07 08:22 am Link

Model

Iona Lynn

Oakland, California, US

popemagnet wrote:
You are here because you love us BC, and we feel that love. It nourishes us, and enables us to carrying on fighting the good fight against idiocy and stupidity.

BCADULTART wrote:
What?  God is it morning in the UK, I need to check my uploades to London.
Ya'll missing Tony yet?

I wake up at 5 am and this is what is on the forums?????

3.5 hours till I need to be on set this is crap....

Jun 28 07 08:24 am Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

oh man, I only read the first page and I almost pee'd myself laughing.

thank you for that. you owe me new underwear.

OP got fucking pwned good.

Jun 28 07 08:24 am Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

SeanFotos wrote:
Is it me or do some of you just don't get, this is a not where serious photographer's go to find talent, I am here because most of you are looking for that arena where you can get exposure, I am only offering it.

Most Photographers are photoshoping the crap out images, what happened to just take the picture, and from what I have seen some of asking what equipment you need?  Give me a break, a waste of breathe, if you have any questions about my skil just visit my agencies and see the work I have and still am doing.  I have shoot Billy Joel, Red Hot Cili Peppers, Eric Clapton, Johnny Depp, Kirea Knightly, Orlando Bloom, who have you shot, ohh!!! a model form San Jose... Give me a break, and will be shooting Snoop Dawg, Beyonce, Justine Timberlake etc.       

GET OFF ME!!!!

WANTA BE

I'm sure someone else already noted this but I couldn't stop laughing at that part in bold.

Jun 28 07 08:25 am Link

Model

Iona Lynn

Oakland, California, US

Dude doesn''t OP know that the most shiznit model lives in MOUNTAIN VIEW not San Jose...

Jun 28 07 08:28 am Link

Photographer

Eric Haywood

SeanFotos wrote:
Is it me or do some of you just don't get, this is a not where serious photographer's go to find talent, I am here because most of you are looking for that arena where you can get exposure, I am only offering it.

Most Photographers are photoshoping the crap out images, what happened to just take the picture, and from what I have seen some of asking what equipment you need?  Give me a break, a waste of breathe, if you have any questions about my skil just visit my agencies and see the work I have and still am doing.  I have shoot Billy Joel, Red Hot Cili Peppers, Eric Clapton, Johnny Depp, Kirea Knightly, Orlando Bloom, who have you shot, ohh!!! a model form San Jose... Give me a break, and will be shooting Snoop Dawg, Beyonce, Justine Timberlake etc.       

GET OFF ME!!!!

WANTA BE

Jessalyn wrote:
I'm sure someone else already noted this but I couldn't stop laughing at that part in bold.

What, you haven't heard of Justine Timberlake?  She's the biggest thing since Erica Clapton.

Jun 28 07 08:31 am Link

Model

Gennavive Leigh

Allentown, Pennsylvania, US

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! God...I love this place.

Jun 28 07 08:33 am Link

Photographer

PYPI FASHION

San Francisco, California, US

SeanFotos wrote:

GET OFF ME!!!!

WANTA BE

Jessalyn wrote:

Not to mention the other ones.

Jun 28 07 08:34 am Link

Photographer

popemagnet

Cardiff, Alabama, US

Eric Haywood wrote:

SeanFotos wrote:

GET OFF ME!!!!

WANTA BE

What, you haven't heard of Justine Timberlake?  She's the biggest thing since Erica Clapton.

I have no idea who half the people on that list are anyway.

Still, it didn't stop me commenting throughout half the morning! LOL

Jun 28 07 08:36 am Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

Eric Haywood wrote:

stop!! can't stop laughing!

Jun 28 07 08:36 am Link

Photographer

ChanStudio

Alpharetta, Georgia, US

I guess he got everyone's attention.  I think that was his intend to get some attention and now he got it.

Jun 28 07 08:37 am Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

PYPI wrote:
Not to mention the other ones.

yea, I saw those too, but I would be more offended that the OP had changed my gender in his misspelling of my name than merely just misspelling it.

Photographer

Stacy Leigh

New York, New York, US

SeanFotos wrote:

Most Photographers are photoshoping the crap out images, what happened to just take the picture, and from what I have seen some of asking what equipment you need?  Give me a break, a waste of breathe, if you have any questions about my skil just visit my agencies and see the work I have and still am doing.  I have shoot Billy Joel, Red Hot Cili Peppers, Eric Clapton, Johnny Depp, Kirea Knightly, Orlando Bloom, who have you shot, ohh!!! a model form San Jose... Give me a break, and will be shooting Snoop Dawg, Beyonce, Justine Timberlake, etc.       

GET OFF ME!!!!

WANTA BE

go kill yourself.

Photographer

Eric Haywood

Jessalyn wrote:

stop!! can't stop laughing!

smile

Jun 28 07 08:38 am Link

Photographer

Art Photography Ottawa

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

BlankLogo Photography wrote:
But Sean, if you're going to claim to have "shot" famous people, that generally means you had a PRIVATE session with them...not that you paparrazi'd them at some concert or on the red carpet.

^what he said.

Photographer

Joe Tomasone

Spring Hill, Florida, US

I'm so glad that the OP was joking (we hope), 'cause I was about to pwn him as well.

Think "whois", Google, and EXIF data.

But hey, just remember, when he said $1000, it could have been another typo - could have easily been $100.

Photographer

PYPI FASHION

San Francisco, California, US

ChanStudio wrote:
I guess he got everyone's attention.  I think that was his intend to get some attention and now he got it.

That's because he is my disciple. https://www.modelmayhem.com/p.php?thread_id=154854

Photographer

Royal Photography

Birmingham, Alabama, US

One thing I have learned in  life.......those who know the least are the ones bragging that they know the most.  Photography is not an ego trip...it is a business and an art.  As for the OP making 1k per month.....ROFLMAO...I make twice that much a week...sometimes a day as a full time photographer and I dont brag about it because anyone who knows business knows good times come and good times go.
    To the OP...congrats on getting biz.....but dont take it for granted...bizness comes and bizness goes.......and from the sounds of it.....your ego will do the same thing.

Oh yea...I shoot for 6 agencies if that matters...which to anyone other than me and the agency....it doesnt

As for shooting famous people.....I shoot country music artists for different clubs in the Atlanta area....(happy to email examples).  The names he mentioned mean nothing to me...did he get paid to shoot them like I do or does he simply have the honor of pointing a camera at them for the glory of it?

Jun 28 07 08:40 am Link

Retoucher

Elite Touch Studio

Atlanta, Georgia, US

This thread is TOO FUNNY!

Jun 28 07 08:44 am Link

Photographer

R. Cervelli

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Interesting how someone who just signed up 6-7 days ago comes in and immediately FLAMES the forums and fellow photographers, for what I can so, no reason..

I would categorize this one as the male version of the "Attention Whore". He is the Attention Pimp..

This was a train wreck right from the beginning.. But something good came out of it, I realized I need to go clean my motorcycle....

Jun 28 07 08:45 am Link

Photographer

popemagnet

Cardiff, Alabama, US

I was considering walking away as was finding a lot of the threads and the people on them too po faced and pompous..............and then this one came along!

Manna from heaven.

Am going to set my alarm clock for tonights installment.

Must get a front row seat.

Jun 28 07 08:49 am Link

Photographer

Holopaw Pictures

Tampa, Florida, US

SeanFotos wrote:

Most Photographers are photoshoping the crap out images, what happened to just take the picture, and from what I have seen some of asking what equipment you need?  Give me a break, a waste of breathe, if you have any questions about my skil just visit my agencies and see the work I have and still am doing.  I have shoot Billy Joel, Red Hot Cili Peppers, Eric Clapton, Johnny Depp, Kirea Knightly, Orlando Bloom, who have you shot, ohh!!! a model form San Jose... Give me a break, and will be shooting Snoop Dawg, Beyonce, Justine Timberlake, etc.       

GET OFF ME!!!!

WANTA BE

Who is Justine Timberlake?

Jun 28 07 08:50 am Link

Model

ariana fromtoronto

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

cant we all get just along tongue

hehe

Jun 28 07 08:51 am Link

Model

Mela Eloise

Easton, Pennsylvania, US

Lazyi Photography wrote:
but you can't spell? or use grammer right?

You can't spell or use 'grammar' 'correctly' either.

Jun 28 07 08:54 am Link

Photographer

R. Cervelli

Ariana Diabla wrote:
cant we all get just along tongue

hehe

Actually in some cases...."NO"  smile however in this case, I would need to buy "Justine Timberlake's" new CD and if I like the music, I may bring him into my circle of friends.

Photographer

Eric Haywood

popemagnet wrote:
I was considering walking away as was finding a lot of the threads and the people on them too pofaced and pompous..............and then this one came along!

Manna from heaven.

Am going to set my alarm clock for tonights installment.

Must get a front row seat.

I actually agree with you.  Not being a professional photographer myself, I was recently thinking that I have no business mocking people.  Even though I refrain from personal attacks and insults, sometimes it still feels a little childish.

But then I see some shit like this thread, and I get that warm and fuzzy feeling all over again.

Photographer

Joe Tomasone

Spring Hill, Florida, US

It also occurs to me that the artists he "shot" probably did not give him releases to sell those images; perhaps a few emails to the labels' lawyers are in order.

http://www.tighteditimages.com/Archives%20I.htm

Jun 28 07 08:55 am Link

Photographer

Eric Haywood

Holopaw Pictures wrote:

Who is Justine Timberlake?

She's on tour with Harriet Connick, Jr.  You people really need to get with the times.

Jun 28 07 08:55 am Link

Photographer

popemagnet

Cardiff, Alabama, US

Eric Haywood wrote:

She's on tour with Harriet Connick, Jr.  You people really need to get with the times.

Hey, i'm still listening to Frankie Sinatra  and Joan Coltrane! I haven't got time to 'get down' with Jenny Hendryx or whoever you crazy young kids are listening to these days.

Jun 28 07 08:58 am Link

Photographer

SensualArt

Aldershot, England, United Kingdom

R Cervelli wrote:
I would categorize this one as the male version of the "Attention Whore". He is the Attention Pimp..

Hahaha nice one, given his other post! smile

Jun 28 07 09:00 am Link

Photographer

R. Cervelli

Eric Haywood wrote:

Isn't Harriet the opening act for Paula MaCartney? I heard those tickets are selling out fast!

Jun 28 07 09:01 am Link

Photographer

Eric Haywood

popemagnet wrote:

Hey, i'm still listening to Frankie Sinatra  and Joan Coltrane! I haven't got time to 'get down' with Jenny Hendryx or whoever you crazy young kids are listening to these days.

Finally!  Somebody who gets me!

Jun 28 07 09:01 am Link

Photographer

Eric Haywood

R Cervelli wrote:

Isn't Harriet the opening act for Paula MaCartney? I heard those tickets are selling out fast!

So brave of Paula to keep touring after she got divorced from that guy with the fake leg.

*sniff*

Jun 28 07 09:03 am Link

Photographer

popemagnet

Cardiff, Alabama, US

Eric Haywood wrote:

So brave of Paula to keep touring after she got divorced from that guy with the fake leg.

*sniff*

Yeah, and that veggie bloke that she was married to for years too.

Jun 28 07 09:04 am Link

Photographer

Joe Tomasone

Spring Hill, Florida, US

Ya know, I also wonder how hard all the real photographers laugh at him when he's jockeying for position at film premiers with his D70.....

Jun 28 07 09:06 am Link

Photographer

JimGL

New York, New York, US

My sister's babysitter photographed Justine Timberlake, Billy Joel, Johnny Depp, etc.  She just has to spend so much time waiting outside the Today Show...

Jun 28 07 09:10 am Link

Model

DJ Loveless

Denver, Colorado, US

I giggle because this thread has been going on for 7 hours and still hasnt been hijacked.

Jun 28 07 09:11 am Link

Photographer

AJR Photography

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

PYPI wrote:

Holy shit! That's $12,000 a year. Almost as good as working at McDonalds.

lol

If assholes had wings... This place would be an airport...

Jun 28 07 09:11 am Link