Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > the neverending saga of Ansleigh's orgasm

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

Ansleigh Buchanan wrote:

yeah, well i'll take carpal tunnel over anal abcess any day

it's not an either or proposition.  but hey....

Sep 23 07 01:09 am Link

Photographer

Manuel Rego

Worcester, Massachusetts, US

T.M.I. here....

It sounds like you *MAY* have the same issue my last girlfriend had.  When I first met her, she kept telling me that no matter how badly she wanted to, she couldn't orgasm easily "the traditional way".  She said a few of the same things you just said (too many thoughts running through her head, and whatnot).  There was also another reason I figured out afterwards.  It wasn't because she was distracted, wasn't aroused, or wasn't sensitive enough; rather she was TOO sensitive down there .  From what I've read that's not uncommon and a lot of women get frustrated thinking there's something wrong with them.

The T.M.I. part:  I never had a problem giving her intense orgasms.  The "trick"?  I'd gently and slowly go down on her first.  Around 50% of guys don't like going down on a woman, so they try to get it over quickly and practically rub a woman's clit right off with their tounge.  I fall into the other 50%; I actually enjoy going down so I take my time.  The other thing I'd do is when I was inside her I'd press down on her pelvis with my hand.

Sep 23 07 11:56 am Link

Model

- River -

Potsdam, New York, US

Manuel Rego wrote:
T.M.I. here....

It sounds like you *MAY* have the same issue my last girlfriend had.  When I first met her, she kept telling me that no matter how badly she wanted to, she couldn't orgasm easily "the traditional way".  She said a few of the same things you just said (too many thoughts running through her head, and whatnot).  There was also another reason I figured out afterwards.  It wasn't because she was distracted, wasn't aroused, or wasn't sensitive enough; rather she was TOO sensitive down there .  From what I've read that's not uncommon and a lot of women get frustrated thinking there's something wrong with them.

The T.M.I. part:  I never had a problem giving her intense orgasms.  The "trick"?  I'd gently and slowly go down on her first.  Around 50% of guys don't like going down on a woman, so they try to get it over quickly and practically rub a woman's clit right off with their tounge.  I fall into the other 50%; I actually enjoy going down so I take my time.  The other thing I'd do is when I was inside her I'd press down on her pelvis with my hand.

HIGH FIVE

Sep 23 07 12:12 pm Link

Model

- River -

Potsdam, New York, US

This girl needs a good few hours of mind-fucking, that's all.

Two questions:

What gets you flushed and squirmy?

What got you flushed and squirmy when you were 13?

You don't actually have to answer that, but it may help your sexual discoveries.
Women are mental, men are visual.

Yes, hot = good

Or just try a vibrator or showerhead or something. You stick some good movement there long enough, you'll have your orgasm. hahaha

Seriously.. I used to have this problem... I fixed it good.

Sep 23 07 12:14 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

Manuel Rego wrote:
Around 50% of guys don't like going down on a woman, so they try to get it over quickly and practically rub a woman's clit right off with their tounge.  I fall into the other 50%; I actually enjoy going down so I take my time.  The other thing I'd do is when I was inside her I'd press down on her pelvis with my hand.

I am always amazed when hear some guys don't like that.

I could spend hours going down on a woman.

Sep 23 07 12:33 pm Link

Photographer

c s e

Los Angeles, California, US

every one of my girl friends (not girlfriends) swears by this back massager called a rabbit.  i don't know how massaging your back with this thing produces an orgasm, but they say it's incredible.

https://www.rabbitvibrators.info/images/jessica-rabbit-vibrator.jpg

okay, all kidding aside.  after reading this thread (with more than a feeling of uneasiness), i would say two pieces of advice are truly worth listening to:

1.  like udo said, you are putting way too much pressure on yourself to achieve the exalted orgasm.  as long as you enjoy sex (vaginal/oral/anal whatever), that's good, right?  which leads me to...

2.  someone stated the obvious, which is everyone is different.  there are as many fetishes as human faces.  what works for one, certainly may not work for another.  seeking advice here is fine, but you really have to experiment on your own.  be open.  be adventurous.  and have fun. 

now, not to put any blame on your BF, but i didn't see if anyone asked this already: is he your only one?
it is entirely possible that he simply doesn't work for you.  i have been with enough women to assure you that there has been mad chemistry (and a perfect 'fit') with some, and not so much with others.  i am not suggesting that you go out and fuck a bunch of random guys over the next 12 months (sorry GWCs!).  but, i am suggesting that you look externally for the cause, or lack thereof, of an orgasm.  and, be certain that not every woman has orgasms, and that there is nothing 'wrong' with that.

bon chance.

Sep 23 07 12:40 pm Link

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

Nov 01 07 03:58 pm Link

Model

sofija

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Nov 01 07 04:02 pm Link

Photographer

Lotus Photography

Berkeley, California, US

i've heard that people don't have them til they stop worrying about them, then they realize they were having them all along..

Nov 01 07 04:07 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Morris Photography

Los Angeles, California, US

Ansleigh Buchanan wrote:
soo...I've taken all your advice to heart

and I've tried a few things...with varied success

still havent quite gotten there, but I feel closer

I think I have ADHD...does anyone else have their brain jumping all over the place during sex or masturbation? It really interferes, and I don't know what else to do.

Also, does your body get really hot when its about to happen? Like hot that happens really quickly?

strap yourself to a chair and let someone go to town on you until the fire system explodes. You cant escape the exxxtacy!

Nov 01 07 04:08 pm Link

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

sofija wrote:

wink

you approve of the hitachi magic wand?

Nov 01 07 04:38 pm Link

Model

sofija

Boston, Massachusetts, US

damon wrote:

you approve of the hitachi magic wand?

I approve of pretty much anything that vibrates.

Nov 01 07 04:39 pm Link

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

sofija wrote:

I approve of pretty much anything that vibrates.

as we all should

Nov 01 07 04:40 pm Link

Model

Ansleigh Buchanan

Boston, Georgia, US

so it happened!!!! it was amazing, and he didnt know how to deal...we've been having sex for 2 years and suddenly it was all very different

caught him by surprise i guess

cant believe I forgot to post about first thing...I'm so silly

Dec 01 07 05:48 pm Link

Photographer

Svend

Windsor, Colorado, US

Ansleigh Buchanan wrote:
so it happened!!!! it was amazing, and he didnt know how to deal...we've been having sex for 2 years and suddenly it was all very different

smile

I love it when a plan comes together.

Dec 01 07 05:48 pm Link

Model

N i c o l e- Commercial

Lake Forest, Florida, US

Ansleigh Buchanan wrote:

next step:  repeat as needed.

Dec 01 07 05:50 pm Link

Model

Ansleigh Buchanan

Boston, Georgia, US

Svend wrote:

smile

I love it when a plan comes together.

I was tempted to call my best friend and gush about it, but then I remembered that we dated from 16-19 so thatd be a bad idea...

lol

Dec 01 07 05:51 pm Link

Model

Bay State Rebellion

Boston, Georgia, US

N i c o l e wrote:

next step:  repeat as needed.

but he wants to watch football ALL DAY

Dec 02 07 11:30 am Link