Forums > Events > OK Corral New York style

Photographer

Andy Jonelis

Melbourne, Florida, US

Was thinking of doing a shot of a fireman carying the limp body of a girl (lingerie ok, nude better) across his arms while going down the stairs. The only thing I am missing is the fireman, models, and the firemans outfit and gear and a bit of make-up. Anyone think this is a good idea for a shot and can help put it together?

Jun 20 07 10:30 am Link

Model

Nora M

Hesperia, California, US

So Im definately going to be there all day!

Haha.

These are the photographers I am working with, if anyone else wants in later on let me know!!

Marcia DeFiore (8:30 am)
James Omalley (5:00 pm)
CarlMaiorinoPhotography (no set time)
Frog516 (no set time)
RohanB (no set time)

Is there anyway we can find out a train schedule? One of the photographers and I are thinking of something that we would need the train tracks for and I don't feel like getting hit by a train in this lifetime. smile

Also, still looking for a male model for one of the concepts, still haven't heard back from who I messaged. sad

Jun 20 07 10:33 am Link

Model

Nora M

Hesperia, California, US

andyj54 wrote:
Was thinking of doing a shot of a fireman carying the limp body of a girl (lingerie ok, nude better) across his arms while going down the stairs. The only thing I am missing is the fireman, models, and the firemans outfit and gear and a bit of make-up. Anyone think this is a good idea for a shot and can help put it together?

And another reason we need to solicit more male models. *sigh*

Great idea though. The firemans outfit you can probably get from a costume store if you can't get the real thing.

Jun 20 07 10:34 am Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

Nora M wrote:
Great idea though. The firemans outfit you can probably get from a costume store if you can't get the real thing.

Or you could just go to any bar on Christopher Street and yell "I need a fireman!"

Jun 20 07 10:44 am Link

Model

Nora M

Hesperia, California, US

Ched wrote:

Or you could just go to any bar on Christopher Street and yell "I need a fireman!"

Lol.

But then you wind up getting the Indian and all the other "firemans" playmates coming out too!

Jun 20 07 10:49 am Link

Photographer

Andy Jonelis

Melbourne, Florida, US

Nora M wrote:

Lol.

But then you wind up getting the Indian and all the other "firemans" playmates coming out too!

Hell, I don't know where Christopher Street is, and it sounds like that might be a good thing!

Jun 20 07 11:09 am Link

Model

Nora M

Hesperia, California, US

andyj54 wrote:

Hell, I don't know where Christopher Street is, and it sounds like that might be a good thing!

Its in the Village.

Oh wow.

I so just realized how much worse that makes this whole situation lol.

(Village people in the Village. Oy.)

Jun 20 07 11:24 am Link

Photographer

Andy Jonelis

Melbourne, Florida, US

Nora M wrote:

Its in the Village.

Oh wow.

If one of you ladies knows a hunk of a fireman....mabie you could sneak him in as a "PROP"

Jun 20 07 11:31 am Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

andyj54 wrote:

If one of you ladies knows a hunk of a fireman....mabie you could sneak him in as a "PROP"

Ask Hamza where the local engine house is for the district and pay a visit over there with one of the models as bait...?

Jun 20 07 11:58 am Link

Model

Nora M

Hesperia, California, US

Mayanlee wrote:

Ask Hamza where the local engine house is for the district and pay a visit over there with one of the models as bait...?

I doubt there are any hot firemen in Queens. Could be wrong.

I know a few firemen, all good looking but not like crazy body builder fireman calendar type. And besides the pervy one, I doubt any others would want to do this.

Ill keep an eye out for you though smile

Jun 20 07 12:36 pm Link

Photographer

00siris

New York, New York, US

Mayanlee wrote:

nice

Jun 20 07 12:37 pm Link

Photographer

Admiral Frog

Roswell, Georgia, US

Mayanlee wrote:

I know a fireman from Brooklyn that was in the fireman calendar, but since he got married, he kinda let himself go smile

Jun 20 07 01:32 pm Link

Model

!Tiger!

New York, New York, US

Michèle Pestel wrote:

Thank you! Thank you!!!!
I would like to thank...

Hehe!!! smile

errrr I shot her and again and most prob ag ain hanging off  a high bu ilding by her heels

- hoorah for me
again
and again
and yet again

says tiger the meglomaniac homicidal one

Jun 20 07 01:38 pm Link

Photographer

00siris

New York, New York, US

!Tiger! wrote:

errrr I shot her and again and most prob ag ain hanging off  a high bu ilding by her heels

- hoorah for me
again
and again
and yet again

says tiger the meglomaniac homicidal one

Oh my!

Jun 20 07 01:39 pm Link

Model

!Tiger!

New York, New York, US

Stephen Bodi wrote:

Frog, I will give you a hand with equipment at the location. Maybe we can hitch a cart to my dog and he can help too. Assuming he will be sober...

https://homepage.mac.com/wolfboynyc/.Pictures/DSC_9096As.jpg

lmao i loveeeeeeeeeee doggie

miss him tons

and everyone can breathe a sigh of relief- Im retiring from modeling and out of town anyhow - besides its a summer wkend

need to terrify the beach goers with my bike

have fun (way early wishings)

Jun 20 07 01:41 pm Link

Model

!Tiger!

New York, New York, US

00siris wrote:

Oh my!

lmao ure one bugger im sorry I wont be meeting- baby girl and I were gonna tag team u and get u drunk

Jun 20 07 01:42 pm Link

Photographer

00siris

New York, New York, US

!Tiger! wrote:

lmao ure one bugger im sorry I wont be meeting- baby girl and I were gonna tag team u and get u drunk

oh my
oh my
oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 20 07 01:43 pm Link

Model

!Tiger!

New York, New York, US

00siris wrote:

as long as I'm first - doesn't matter to me wink wink wink wink

hey u nice to me and I get u in first- I got the  power over half the girls u lust for

;-)

Jun 20 07 01:44 pm Link

Model

!Tiger!

New York, New York, US

Michèle Pestel wrote:

it is... sigh... especially when you go to the beach and there is always that one brave tourist that loooooooooooooooves to wear his tiny tiny speedo's and really shouldnt... you know the kind... large and always as hairy as a dog... lol!
actually its not that bad... its just like culture shock going from hawaii to any large city... wink i get lost in nyc sometimes... lol!

errrrrrrrr um errrrrrr wait ...........

SOMETIMES??????????? sheesh u w that crackberry im impressed u dont trip more often
im borrowing S's or J's video camera and Im gonna shoot a day in the life of Chele

luv ya
;-)

Jun 20 07 01:46 pm Link

Model

!Tiger!

New York, New York, US

rania wrote:
Just.wanted.to.stop.in.and.say-I.apologize.if.you.have.called.me.or.emailed.me.and.I.haven't.gotten.back.to.you
I've.been.really.sick.and.in.the.hospital
I.will.reply.as.soon.as.im.feeling.a.little.better
Sorry&Thanks

damnit feel better quick

u owe me food - and mr abs

Jun 20 07 01:47 pm Link

Model

!Tiger!

New York, New York, US

Michèle Pestel wrote:

did you video it??? that i have to see... but it cant be that bad... ive seen a lot worse... were you nekkid???

im having fun spamming the last page

and yes I saw froggie running around buk neked on sat urday  shiney green he was w floppy hair

(okay fine it was in me minds eye)_

Jun 20 07 01:53 pm Link

Photographer

JS foto

BRONX, New York, US

im so anxious and worried and nervous this is horrible! i need more equipment and more shots in before hand ahh!!

Jun 20 07 04:12 pm Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Stephen Bodi wrote:

Frog516 wrote:
Hey Hamza, I have a little honda generator, would that be ok to bring as well?

And I know you said no assistants, but are there going to be and Sherpas there to help carry all me crap? I have no idea how I am going to fit this shit in my car.

Frog, I will give you a hand with equipment at the location. Maybe we can hitch a cart to my dog and he can help too. Assuming he will be sober...

No pets sober or not...
No ASSISTANTS!  Stephen Podi will help you or I will help you, a Honda Generator will be AWESOME!

Jun 20 07 04:46 pm Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Nora M wrote:
So Im definately going to be there all day!

Haha.

These are the photographers I am working with, if anyone else wants in later on let me know!!

Marcia DeFiore (8:30 am)
James Omalley (5:00 pm)
CarlMaiorinoPhotography (no set time)
Frog516 (no set time)
RohanB (no set time)

Is there anyway we can find out a train schedule? One of the photographers and I are thinking of something that we would need the train tracks for and I don't feel like getting hit by a train in this lifetime. smile

Also, still looking for a male model for one of the concepts, still haven't heard back from who I messaged. sad

No way to get the train schedule...  and use of the train tracks is going to HAVE TO BE LIMITED, we don't want anyone killed, it would shut down the whole shoot for everyone else!

Jun 20 07 04:48 pm Link

Model

Michèle lustforlife

New York, New York, US

!Tiger! wrote:

errrrrrrrr um errrrrrr wait ...........

SOMETIMES??????????? sheesh u w that crackberry im impressed u dont trip more often
im borrowing S's or J's video camera and Im gonna shoot a day in the life of Chele

luv ya
;-)

Luv ya too... My crackberry guides me haha!! Its like a metal detector... Umm yea that's it...
Get the camera and lots of time... It will get comical. Oh yea make sure I have my large heavy VS bags in hand too... wink

Jun 20 07 04:52 pm Link

Model

Michèle lustforlife

New York, New York, US

!Tiger! wrote:

im having fun spamming the last page

and yes I saw froggie running around buk neked on sat urday  shiney green he was w floppy hair

(okay fine it was in me minds eye)_

Damnit I was gonna say... U saw him nekkid??

Jun 20 07 04:54 pm Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

andyj54 wrote:

Nora M wrote:
Its in the Village.

Oh wow.

Mayanlee wrote:

andyj54 wrote:

No sneaking in of ANYONE, and it's not a good idea to call attention to ourselves from the Fire Department, they're not so cool in Queens... Besides if the model doesn't have on her 'Hollywood Slippers', it won't happen.  Been there done that!

Jun 20 07 04:56 pm Link

Model

Nora M

Hesperia, California, US

Hamza wrote:

No way to get the train schedule...  and use of the train tracks is going to HAVE TO BE LIMITED, we don't want anyone killed, it would shut down the whole shoot for everyone else!

Oh hun I know! Im very careful and have verrrry good hearing. What train runs past there that we can't get the schedule for ??

Jun 20 07 05:28 pm Link

Photographer

Andy Jonelis

Melbourne, Florida, US

Hamza wrote:

andyj54 wrote:

Nora M wrote:
Its in the Village.

Oh wow.

Mayanlee wrote:

andyj54 wrote:

No sneaking in of ANYONE, and it's not a good idea to call attention to ourselves from the Fire Department, they're not so cool in Queens... Besides if the model doesn't have on her 'Hollywood Slippers', it won't happen.  Been there done that!

Just kidding....gonna sneak no one in.....

Jun 20 07 05:28 pm Link

Photographer

Andy Jonelis

Melbourne, Florida, US

If we bring additional equipment such as lighting gear how far from the shoot location will we be able to park? Just don't want to kart 200lbs of stuff long distance.

Jun 20 07 05:34 pm Link

Photographer

Admiral Frog

Roswell, Georgia, US

Hamza wrote:
No pets sober or not...
No ASSISTANTS!  Stephen Podi will help you or I will help you, a Honda Generator will be AWESOME!

So I gotta tell Tenzing he can't come? He is going to be heart broken.

https://teacher.scholastic.com/activities/hillary/navart/norgay.gif

Jun 20 07 05:35 pm Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Nora M wrote:

Hamza wrote:

Oh hun I know! Im very careful and have verrrry good hearing. What train runs past there that we can't get the schedule for ??

Freight Trains.

Jun 20 07 05:36 pm Link

Photographer

Andy Jonelis

Melbourne, Florida, US

Nora M wrote:

Might not shut us down, but we could all go for a Mr. Softee ice cream during the clean-up!

Jun 20 07 05:37 pm Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

andyj54 wrote:
If we bring additional equipment such as lighting gear how far from the shoot location will we be able to park? Just don't want to kart 200lbs of stuff long distance.

I am keeping the area in front of the warehouse clear of all cars so when people arrive with gear, they have a place to drop off gear and then go find parking....also to keep the front of the building for shooting purposes...

Jun 20 07 05:39 pm Link

Model

Nora M

Hesperia, California, US

Hamza wrote:

Nora M wrote:

Hamza wrote:

Freight Trains.

Oh damn.

Jun 20 07 05:48 pm Link

Model

Nora M

Hesperia, California, US

Hamza wrote:

I am keeping the area in front of the warehouse clear of all cars so when people arrive with gear, they have a place to drop off gear and then go find parking....also to keep the front of the building for shooting purposes...

Yeahhh speaking of that.

Whats the parking situation like? I did a shoot in Forest Hills and I wanted to kill someone because I couldn't find parking anywhere

Jun 20 07 05:49 pm Link

Body Painter

Bare Beauty Bodypaint

Gardner, Massachusetts, US

Yeah good parking is neccessary. Infact, how about free parking? Or is that just reserved for those who play Monopoly?

Jun 20 07 07:04 pm Link

Photographer

Stephen Bodi

East Northport, New York, US

!Tiger! wrote:

lmao i loveeeeeeeeeee doggie

miss him tons

and everyone can breathe a sigh of relief- Im retiring from modeling and out of town anyhow - besides its a summer wkend

need to terrify the beach goers with my bike

have fun (way early wishings)

This event will not be complete without you Tig  sad

Jun 20 07 08:34 pm Link

Photographer

cliff smith

Hempstead, New York, US

RGraphics wrote:
RG u so damn funny just like u 2 b honest
ill try to make it..   if ITCHY  OOOPS EDGY..  OR   PPM (PLAYED OUT PUNK MIKE)
PROMISES TO BUY HIMSELF A SPELL CHECKER LOL!..  OR TAKE A SEASON OFF SHOOTING WITH HIS TEAM AND GETS HIS G.E.D  TFP!

AND I QUOTE :   my team is looking for models wich models want to shoot with our team...
edgy m.

LMAO!!  wich? 

YEAP IM RAW..   I ALWAYS GIVE MY MODELS THERE PICS..  (OUCH THAT HAD TO HURT! LOL LOL)  ..

Jun 20 07 09:18 pm Link

Model

Gregory A Watson

New York, New York, US

any need for a guy...i'd like to be down...photographers let me ...

Jun 20 07 10:35 pm Link