Forums > Events > OK Corral New York style

Body Painter

Bare Beauty Bodypaint

Gardner, Massachusetts, US

Here's a new, more complete listing of my schedule, including photographers. I'm still taking confirmations for photographers to shoot during the open shoots. Only a few spots are left. If you want to shoot one of my bodypaintings you need to contact me, not the girls. If you don't contact me though you may be s*** out of luck.

8:00AM-10:00AM - Laurennn #327880 - Ragdoll bodypainting (non-nude) This is an open shoot for all photographers.
Confirmed photographers - John Pringle 10am-10:20am, Eli Ceballos 10:20am-10:40am, Andyj54 10:40am-11am

10:00AM-2:00PM - Trinette #272905 - Psychedellic hippie from 68' playboy (nude) This is an open shoot for all photographers.
Confirmed Photographers - R Frank Robinson 2pm-2:20pm, Andyj54 2:20pm-2:40pm, John Pringle 2:40pm-3pm

2:00PM-4:00PM - Mela1 #393510 - 60's style art (Piet Mondrian) This is a closed shoot. Only the selected photographer will be permitted to shoot this bodypainting. Confirmed photographer - Sandy Ramirez

4:00PM-6:00PM - Lilpinki #372304 - Rhinestone cowgirl in pink (nude) This is an open shoot for all photographers.
Confirmed Photographers - Night Hawk Studios 6pm-6:20pm, R Frank Robinson 6:20pm-6:40pm, John Pringle 6:40pm-7pm

6:00PM-8:00PM - Krisha #35996 - Geisha (implied nude) This will be a closed shoot. Only the selected photographer will be permitted to shoot this bodypainting. Confirmed photographer - Ched

8:00PM-10:00PM - Renada #87743 - Mettalic Dancer (nude) This will be a closed shoot. Only the selected photographer will be permitted to shoot this bodypainting. Confirmed photographer - 00siris

Jun 24 07 12:36 pm Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

I really wonder what the weather will be like that weekend...

Jun 24 07 01:04 pm Link

Model

Adieu

Ched wrote:

Hot and sticky.

Jun 24 07 01:08 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Perez

Brooklyn, New York, US

Ched wrote:

We won't know till the day of the shoot but I am confident everything will work out for the better.

Jun 24 07 01:33 pm Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

Well, if it rains, I'm happy to take it outside and do some wet weather shots. Bearing that in mind, I hope some photographers will bring protective stuff for their gear.

Jun 24 07 01:57 pm Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

Mayanlee wrote:
Well, if it rains, I'm happy to take it outside and do some wet weather shots. Bearing that in mind, I hope some photographers will bring protective stuff for their gear.

Wow, it's amazing how fast my brain can plow straight for the gutter.

Jun 24 07 02:03 pm Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

Ched wrote:

Wow, it's amazing how fast my brain can plow straight for the gutter.

I have a cure for that, but it won't be painless... maybe you should think about bringing a topical anesthetic with you. big_smile

Jun 24 07 02:50 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Sharon -Rosa

BRONX, New York, US

Hello my name is Sharon on hair or makeup. I see that you have plenty mua but if you need me for hair i'm interested. Please send me some additional info

Jun 24 07 04:04 pm Link

Photographer

Admiral Frog

Roswell, Georgia, US

Mayanlee wrote:

I have a cure for that, but it won't be painless... maybe you should think about bringing a topical anesthetic with you. big_smile

I think this would be a great photoshoot. Mayanlee beating the hell out of Ched, BDSM style. If you 2 are down for in let me know tongue

Jun 24 07 05:28 pm Link

Photographer

Stephen Bodi

East Northport, New York, US

Frog516 wrote:

I think this would be a great photoshoot. Mayanlee beating the hell out of Ched, BDSM style. If you 2 are down for in let me know tongue

I dont know whether to laugh at that concept or be really weirded out by it.

Jun 24 07 05:59 pm Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

Stephen Bodi wrote:

I dont know whether to laugh at that concept or be really weirded out by it.

I guess that would depend whether you just want me to make it LOOK real or have it BE real ...

Jun 24 07 06:04 pm Link

Photographer

Admiral Frog

Roswell, Georgia, US

Mayanlee wrote:

I guess that would depend whether you just want me to make it LOOK real or have it BE real ...

I think the photos would come out much better if you did it for real smile

Jun 24 07 06:05 pm Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

Frog516 wrote:

I think the photos would come out much better if you did it for real smile

I need an indemnity clause written into the release then.

Jun 24 07 06:10 pm Link

Photographer

Admiral Frog

Roswell, Georgia, US

Mayanlee wrote:

I need an indemnity clause written into the release then.

Sure thing, anything you want. Now I just have to figure out how to get Ched to agree. I know plenty of guys would probably pay big dollars to get the hell beat out of them by Mayanlee. I just hope Ched realizes, that this is an opportunity of a lifetime for him.

Jun 24 07 06:15 pm Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

Frog516 wrote:

Sure thing, anything you want. Now I just have to figure out how to get Ched to agree. I know plenty of guys would probably pay big dollars to get the hell beat out of them by Mayanlee. I just hope Ched realizes, that this is an opportunity of a lifetime for him.

The only problem here is that I wasn't planning on doing any more fetish work. Ched may have dodged a bullet.

Jun 24 07 06:34 pm Link

Photographer

Admiral Frog

Roswell, Georgia, US

Mayanlee wrote:
The only problem here is that I wasn't planning on doing any more fetish work. Ched may have dodged a bullet.

I will make sure that your face is not visible, maybe just your arm, maybe a leg, and Ched cowaring in the corner, trying to think of his "happy place"

Jun 24 07 06:38 pm Link

Photographer

Stephen Bodi

Frog516 wrote:

I will make sure that your face is not visible, maybe just your arm, maybe a leg, and Ched cowaring in the corner, trying to think of his "happy place"

you could superimpose "The Laughing Man" logo over her face. Ok... I have just exposed the fact that I am a fan of "Ghost in a Shell SAC"...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/63/Laughing-man.gif

for those who dont know who the laughing man is...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laughing_Man_(Ghost_in_the_Shell)

Jun 24 07 06:53 pm Link

Model

Justine Lynn

Wayne, New York, US

Im Interested!

Jun 24 07 06:57 pm Link

Photographer

Admiral Frog

Roswell, Georgia, US

Justine Lynn wrote:
Im Interested!

Contact Hamza or 00Siris to be added, their contact info is on the first page.

Jun 24 07 07:01 pm Link

Photographer

Sandy Ramirez

Brooklyn, New York, US

Mayanlee wrote:

I'm on it

Jun 24 07 07:33 pm Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

Mayanlee wrote:

I wasn't planning on doing any fetish work either. Plus my schedule for the day is pretty heavy already without an impact and abrassion block.

Jun 24 07 08:29 pm Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

Ched wrote:

I wasn't planning on doing any fetish work either. Plus my schedule for the day is pretty heavy already without an impact and abrassion block.

Spoilsport.

Jun 24 07 08:52 pm Link

Photographer

Admiral Frog

Roswell, Georgia, US

Ched wrote:

I just checked your schedule Ched, and you are free between 4 and 6. Is that a good time for a beating Mayanlee?>

Jun 24 07 08:57 pm Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

Frog516 wrote:

I just checked your schedule Ched, and you are free between 4 and 6. Is that a good time for a beating Mayanlee?>

That's dinner and prep time for the evening's editorials. I have a lot to set up. Maybe 15 minutes?

Jun 24 07 09:03 pm Link

Photographer

Admiral Frog

Roswell, Georgia, US

Ched wrote:

That's dinner and prep time for the evening's editorials. I have a lot to set up. Maybe 15 minutes?

We will find someone to assist in your setup, since I don't know if you will be able to use your arms and legs, after Mayanlee is done with you.

Jun 24 07 09:05 pm Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

Ched wrote:

It takes less than 15 minutes.

Jun 24 07 09:53 pm Link

Photographer

00siris

New York, New York, US

I'm thinking about when I first confirmed Nemi Bea and Monica Jay.

WOW have we come a long way with the numbers of confirmations

Jun 24 07 09:59 pm Link

Photographer

Admiral Frog

Roswell, Georgia, US

Mayanlee wrote:

It takes less than 15 minutes.

So its settled? Are we going to do this? big_smile

Jun 24 07 10:26 pm Link

Photographer

Stephen Bodi

Frog516 wrote:

We will find someone to assist in your setup, since I don't know if you will be able to use your arms and legs, after Mayanlee is done with you.

I hope there is a model or photographer who is also an EMT or paramedic...

Jun 25 07 12:39 am Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

I still don't know what we're talking about really. Some sort of cage match? It won't be very fair if I'm allowed to sit on her.

Jun 25 07 01:49 am Link

Photographer

Admiral Frog

Roswell, Georgia, US

Ched wrote:
I still don't know what we're talking about really. Some sort of cage match? It won't be very fair if I'm allowed to sit on her.

No cage match, you just sit there and get beat, with whips and stuff, by Mayanlee. So basically I vision you in the fetal position looking like you are in fear for your life, and Mayanlee standing over you with an insrtument of torture. Maybe in a dark corner or boilerroom of the place. With some very dramatic lighting.

Jun 25 07 07:37 am Link

Photographer

Andy Jonelis

Melbourne, Florida, US

Frog516 wrote:

You actually have a great photo here....Angry unknown model getting ready to beat the crap out of a photographer...caption = "I Said NO Nudes" ... just get the model to hold a camera by the end of a big ass lens...

Jun 25 07 08:22 am Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

Frog516 wrote:
No cage match, you just sit there and get beat, with whips and stuff, by Mayanlee. So basically I vision you in the fetal position looking like you are in fear for your life, and Mayanlee standing over you with an insrtument of torture. Maybe in a dark corner or boilerroom of the place. With some very dramatic lighting.

Won't work. First time I get hit, reptillian brain takes over, model gets eaten. Incredible Hulkched.

Jun 25 07 09:38 am Link

Photographer

Admiral Frog

Roswell, Georgia, US

Ched wrote:
Won't work. First time I get hit, reptillian brain takes over, model gets eaten. Incredible Hulkched.

ok, you are no fun. We will just pretend she is beating you then. But I do believe you are missing out on a life altering experience.

Jun 25 07 09:59 am Link

Photographer

Tony KnightHawk Studios

Fort Myers Beach, Florida, US

Looking at the pile I am bringing I have to edit down...soooo if there is anyone who wants to use the fog machine let me know otherwise I am leaving it behind.

Jun 25 07 10:02 am Link

Model

steve guchi

OAKLAND GARDENS, New York, US

ok smile Im sending Hamza a message smile I want in, I want in smile

Jun 25 07 10:26 am Link

Model

Rania

Montclair, New Jersey, US

steve guchi wrote:
ok smile Im sending Hamza a message smile I want in, I want in smile

well, look who it is.
wink

Jun 25 07 10:30 am Link

Photographer

Shiva Photo

East Hills, New York, US

Photgaraphers are out numbered by Models , Why, Are there more photograph hungry photographers than to be photographed hungry models ? Hamza U there ?

Jun 25 07 10:32 am Link

Model

Rania

Montclair, New Jersey, US

BUMP. im still trying to figure this out.

rania wrote:
Are you guys scheduling times for the people you are shooting with??
I know its going to be really hectic and things may change--but should i try to plan it out anyway?

Also--how long are you planning on shooting with each person for?
An hour? Two?

Im not good at planning yikes

Jun 25 07 10:33 am Link

Model

steve guchi

OAKLAND GARDENS, New York, US

rania wrote:

well, look who it is.
wink

lol herrooooo :)xo

Jun 25 07 10:39 am Link